Cochise Family Advocacy Center, Inc.
214 East Tacoma Street (PO Box 3413 Zip/85636)
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85635
Office (520) 515-4444 Fax (520) 458-1443
To support us please send your check to:
Cochise Family Advocacy Center
PO Box 3413
Sierra Vista, AZ 85636
You may donate to our PayPal Account with your credit card or PayPal account by clicking on the link below:
If you would rather donate to us directly at the center we are always in need of:
- CELL PHONES - (These are used for domestic violence victims.)
- Manilla and hanging file folders
- Snack foods for the little ones (crackers, pre-packaged school style snacks)
- Capri-Sun juice or any other low sugar individual juices
- Baby wipes, Baby related items
- Paper towel and toilet paper
- Liquid hand soap / Laundry detergent
- Personal safety items - for Domestic Violence victims
(i.e- keychain alarms, your old home cameras, whistles, old spare locks and keys we can give to victims, spare cell phones, magnetic door alarms, alarms of any kind you are no longer using, etc.)
- TOYS - So often we will work with children whom have been removed from dangerous and abusive environments. These children are often left with very few belongings and we love to be able to give them a toy all their own.
- BLANKETS - As I am sure you know, There is nothing like the comfort of a soft blanket to get through the hardest of times.
You can tell the State of Arizona how to spend your tax dollars!
Allowed amount is up to $400 for singles and $800 for couples. You can either donate right here on this site through PayPal or send us a check and we will send you the appropriate receipt.
Thank you for your support!
How It Works: The state of Arizona offers its taxpayers the opportunity to make contributions to schools and non-profit organizations that reduce the amount of tax owed to the state and increase the amount of the taxpayer's refund, dollar for dollar.There is NO NET COST to the donor, and deserving individuals around the state benefit.